A good car should be perfect in everything. When we buy a car, or get car rental for traveling, we look only at the car’s appearance, but 90% of the time the driver and passengers spend in the salon. Interiors of modern cars become more and more technological, comfortable and beautiful. Inconvenient interior is able to overshadow all the impressions of the new car and provide the driver a lot of disappointment. In order to avoid this, you need to carefully explore not only the appearance of the car, but also the comfort of the interior.
In this review the most comfortable automobile interiors are collected. Each vehicle was evaluated from the point of view of ergonomics, safety, comfort, and harmony of design. So, here are the best salons of modern cars…
Bentley Beytanga is the most luxurious crossover, corresponding to the high quality of the manufacturer. This is one of the most powerful and fastest representatives of its class, and its price is almost $280,000. The interior of the car is beyond praise, which helped Bentayga to get to the leaderboard:
(photo by Henry Figueroa)
- The leather of the cabin is pleasantly soft. Seats are stitched with a diamond-shaped Bentley-style stitch.
- There are 15 color options of leather and several types of wooden decoration.
- Classic watches with chic diamonds on the dashboard emphasize the status and luxury of the model.
- The car is equipped with a premium audio system and smart driver assistance.
- Comfortable massage armchairs and folding leather bench will give the owner the opportunity to fully enjoy driving.
Levante is the first crossover produced by Maserati. Despite the debut, the model itself is among the most chic and luxurious cars. The average cost of Levante is about $80,000. The following features of the car’s interior are able to satisfy each driver:
(photo by Pixel pixel)
- The interior is decorated with very expensive leather. The plastic is soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Wooden or aluminum inserts are used sometimes, while contrast seams add elegance.
- The dashboard contains everything you need, and the control panel is intuitive.
- Extraordinarily comfortable seats both for the driver and passengers will give coziness and a sense of relaxation.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
The interior of the Alfa Romeo is always on top. Giulia is presented in the Italian art style with leather interior and elegant wooden inserts. The cost of the car is about $50,000. So, what does the driver get for this money in terms of the interior?
(photo by AGANES nn)
- Creamy leather, sewn with white thread and chic walnut-style finishing look stunning.
- A large number of metal inserts don’t spoil the salon, but complement beauty and sophistication.
- Convenient steering wheel and control systems are pleasant and easy to use.
- A large and functional touch screen fits perfectly into the elegant panel.
Despite the fact that Lincoln is an iconic American car, the manufacturer has tried to decorate its interior in European style. Experts say that it succeeded. The cost of the basic version is about $45,000. So, check out some features of Continental’s interior:
(photo by SAUD AL-OLAYAN)
- The combination of classic and modern design gives a sense of admiration and lightness;
- Delicate, smooth transitions from light to dark colors in a complex with silver and black inserts look sumptuous and harmoniously combined.
- Control panel is equipped with sensor and conventional buttons.
- Continental’s salon is large, roomy and light.
- All seats, including the rear ones, are very comfortable and bring only a pleasant feeling.
The bright, extravagant design of Lexus LC500 draws attention, but thanks to the perfect combination of colors it doesn’t give a repulsive effect. The cost of the model is about $96,000.
(photo by Charles)
- Designers’ fantasy combined in the interior of the car soft leather, velour and woven carbon fiber.
- The front panel is covered with leather and sewn by hand.
- Seats have a very comfortable anatomical shape. They will be comfortable for any person.
- Oval configuration of the steering wheel makes the control process as pleasant as possible.
- A sporty look of interior decoration and unmatched quality of materials won’t leave anyone indifferent.
Honda constantly appears in the list of winners for the title of the best car interiors. CR-V model won the hearts of drivers not by wealth and luxury, but by functionality and thoughtfulness of the interior. The price of the car is quite affordable – $30,000. Despite the not high cost, Honda’s interior decoration is performed very professionally:
(photo by Hieu Mai)
- Materials are pleasant to touch and of high quality.
- A large and functional display and advanced control buttons help the driver on the road.
- A comfortable, roomy and functional interior makes your trip easy and enjoyable.
CX-9 crossover from Mazda is rightfully considered to be among the best cars. It’s so spacious and convenient that it will suit the taste of even serious critics. By the way, this is the most impressive representative of all Mazda models. Its cost is about $37,000.
(photo by heatherdrive)
- Mazda CX-9 is equipped with three rows of seats. And although the third row is not very convenient for adults, the first two ones compensate this drawback thanks to their comfort. The car is so spacious that even tall and fat people will feel comfortable there.
- A strict style of interior coupled with a sporty look gives elegance and at the same time a certain chic.
- Aluminum and wooden inserts attract for their luxury and beauty.
- The touch screen is augmented with conventional buttons. All control systems are intuitive and don’t require excessive attention when using them.
- Finishing materials are of high quality and built into the car flawlessly.